For the occurrence of labyrinthitis to be prevented, some changes in your lifestyle are fundamental:
- Alcohol intake should be done in moderation;
- Avoid smoking;
- Maintain adequate control of cholesterol, triglyceride and blood glucose levels;
- Insert a healthy diet on a daily basis in order to maintain the appropriate weight;
- Practice physical activities;
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day;
- Avoid places with a lot of noise and people, always valuing their calm and tranquility;
- Manage anxiety crises and stress as much as possible.
Learn more about labyrinthitis:
- Understand what is labyrinthitis and its effects on the body
- Know the causes of viral, bacterial and emotional labyrinthitis
- Symptoms labyrinthitis: how to identify inflammation?
- Exams: how is the diagnosis of labyrinthitis made?
- Find out how labyrinthitis treatment works
- Remedies to cure and relieve the symptoms of labyrinthitis
- Living with labyrinthitis: tips to relieve crises
- Discover possible complications of labyrinthitis