There are some remedies available on the market to treat the disease. Among those that have chemical formula and that are normally prescribed by specialists are:
- Betaserc ;
- Clopam ;
- Cinnarizine ;
- Dramin ;
- Dramin B6 ;
- Dramin B6 DL ;
- Labirin .
Read more: Dramin: what are the side effects?
NEVER self-medicate or stop using a medication without first consulting a doctor. Only he will be able to tell which medication, dosage and duration of treatment is the most suitable for his specific case. The information contained on this site is only intended to inform, not in any way intended to replace the guidance of a specialist or serve as a recommendation for any type of treatment. Always follow the instructions on the package insert and, if symptoms persist, seek medical or pharmaceutical advice.
In addition to these, natural remedies can also be consumed for the improvement of labyrinthitis to occur.
- Ingestion of natural teas, such as the infusion of fennel, rosemary and cloves;
- Consumption of ginkgo biloba , as it has numerous substances that contribute to the functions of the blood vessels in the body.
Just be sure to consult your doctor before any use, as only he will be able to tell you if the use of any medicine will be effective in your case or not.
Learn more about labyrinthitis:
- Understand what is labyrinthitis and its effects on the body
- Know the causes of viral, bacterial and emotional labyrinthitis
- Symptoms labyrinthitis: how to identify inflammation?
- Exams: how is the diagnosis of labyrinthitis made?
- Find out how labyrinthitis treatment works
- Living with labyrinthitis: tips to relieve crises
- Discover possible complications of labyrinthitis
- Prevention: know what to do to avoid labyrinthitis