Sun, heat, beach, sea, pool. Summer is all good, isn’t it? The hottest season of the year has arrived, and to enjoy it in the best possible way you need to take care of your health.
This includes keeping the body hydrated with plenty of water and light foods, as well as taking care of the skin and hair, which also need attention during this period.
We have separated some tips and products for you to enjoy the summer and be calm (o) with your health and beauty:
Beautiful and protected skin
To combat these problems and avoid other common symptoms during the season, some products cannot be missed in the routine:
Stamped sticker of the season, sunscreen is indispensable! In fact, it should be used all year round, but if you don’t have this practice try to start creating the habit in the summer.
It is recommended to use a product with an SPF from or above 30. And although it is nothing new, it is worth remembering that between 10am and 4pm, exposure should be avoided.
The market has diversified, with different versions and indications. For those who have tattoos, for example, there are special protectors that, in addition to protecting the skin, do not let the sun end up fading the colors of the designs.
So, there’s no excuse for not using sunscreen! Check out some options:
- Nivea Sun Protect & Moisturizes Sunscreen
- Sundown Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray
- Protetor Solar Coppertone Tattoo
- Sunscreen Carrot & Bronze Golden Effect
- Anthelios XL La Roche-Posay Facial Sunscreen
It is not only in winter that the lips suffer. In summer, the dryness of the climate is also reflected in the lips, causing sensitivity, bruises and cracks.
Therefore, it is important to use a lip balm or moisturizer to prevent them from becoming dry.
Write down the options there:
- Bepantol Derma lip balm
- Nivea Sun Protect lip balm
- La Roche Posay Repairing Moisturizer
- Hidradeep Profuse Hidratante Labial
- Lip Ice Cube lip balm
Moisturizing the skin is good for our health as a whole. Dehydrated skin is rough and inelastic, as well as making wrinkles and expression lines more apparent.
On warmer days it is even more important not to forget to apply moisturizer, because it is in the heat that we eliminate more liquid and the skin dehydrates easily, in addition to excessive sweating, which causes the loss of nutrients.
Here are some options to include in the bag:
- Neutrogena Body Care Intensive
- Lipikar La Roche Posay Moisturizing Lotion
- Nivea Milk Moisturizing Lotion
- Cicatricure Body Cream
- Dermovance Body Moisturizer
Xô, withered wires!
Dryness, opacity, fading, loss of shine … Hair also suffers at this time of year. And to combat these effects, nothing better than betting on the right products!
Also remember that it is important to know your type of yarn to better enjoy the benefits of each treatment. Just look:
Whether on the beach, pool or even for a walk on a sunny day, leave-in is an ally in protecting your hair.
It forms a kind of “cover” for the hair, against the strong sun, salt and chlorine, in addition to avoiding the appearance of dry hair and assisting in the care of color and shine.
Some leave-ins even come with sunscreen for the hair in its composition. See the options:
- Leave-In Cicatri Renov Elseve
- Leave-in Haskell S.O.S Verão
- Leave-in Bed Head Straighten Out
- Leave-in Condicionador Aussie Hair Insurance
Mask and treatment cream
Hydration is essential for the health of the hair all year round, but in summer it needs to be up to date. This will prevent the hair from drying out and breaking.
The strong sun and dry weather make your hair fragile. So, to repair the damage products are indicated that contain keratin and ceramide, ingredients that help to rebuild the hair fiber.
Combined with the shampoo and conditioner of your choice, the moisturizer will restructure hair health. Some versions also contain sunscreen in the formula:
- Tresemme Solar Repair Treatment Mask
- Pantene Summer Edition Treatment Cream Restoration
- Amend Solar Defense Anti-Damage Mask
- Mask Treatment Amo Sol Beach and Pool Yenzah
- Máscara Capilar Kérastase Reflection Chromatic Mask
Small and easy to take in the bag, hair oils help a lot in hydrating and nourishing the hair.
There are formulas with several options of ingredients: argan, avocado, macadamia, among others. All have benefits, but you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
With only 3 droplets applied to the ends of the threads, the product improves texture, adds shine and eliminates frizz.
Here are some options for you to try:
- Elseve Extraordinary Oil
- Niely Gold Tip Repair Silicone Powerful Nutrition
- Lola Cosmetics Hair Oil Pinga! Pre and Post Sun
- Amend Millenar Hair Oil Moroccan Oils
- Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Hair Oil
Blondes versus sun
In summer, the strong sun causes changes in the color of blond hair, in addition to leaving the hair opaque and fragile. Therefore, blondes on duty need extra care:
The sun, sea and chlorine in the pool tend to remove the color and “yellow” the blond hair. To reverse the situation and keep hair shiny and healthy, pigmented masks are great bets:
- Bio Extratus Blond Hair Removal Mask
- Toning Mask Specialist Blonde Amend
- Lola Blonde Tinting Mask from Pharmacy
- High Fashion Tinting Cream
The summer season brings many parties and gatherings, but the heat can become the villain of this story. Due to high temperatures, makeup may not last all day.
We separated some products to help in these cases:
The primer is used to make the makeup last longer. Before starting to make it is necessary to distribute the primer on the face. It will even out the skin, shrink pores, control shine and make production last as long as you need.
On the market there are primers only for the eyes, lips and also for the whole face. The choice is according to your preference:
- Primer Vult Fix
- Primer Facial Dailus HD
- Gel Primer Océane Controle Antibrilho
- Primer Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting
Have you ever thought about a product that is base + moisturizer + protector? This is BB Cream, a type of cosmetic lighter than the foundations, which contains multi-benefits.
There are several types of BB Cream for different skin tones, choose the one closest to yours and enjoy the wonders of this product.
After all, who doesn’t want to have a hydrated and uniform face at the same time? Now just choose:
- BB Cream L’Oreal
- Super BB Cream Maybelline
- BB Cream Nivea Protective Base
- BB Cream Revlon PhotoReady FPS 30
- BB Cream Whitening Latika
Waterproof Eyelash Mask
One of the most used items in makeup is the eyelash mask – the famous mascara. There are several options of colors, brands and styles.
Heat, water and sweat let the mask run more easily. Therefore, during the summer the ideal is to use a waterproof version. So you can enter the pool and the sea without worrying about anything!
See the options:
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Eyelash Mask
- Shiseido Full Lash Multi Dimension Eyelash Mask
- Revlon Ultra Volume Eyelash Mask
- Maybelline The Falsies False Eyelash Mask
What’s up? Ready to enjoy the sun without worries? To keep your beauty and health up to date, follow the tips of the Healthy Minute!