The prevention of boils is never guaranteed, but certain measures can make infection difficult. Some tips are:
Wash the hands
Washing your hands well reduces the chances that the bacteria can spread throughout the body. It is the most effective way to prevent boils and bacterial diseases.
Scratching a spot where there is a boil can help spread the bacteria to other parts of the body, causing furunculosis.
Avoid too tight clothes
Clothes that are too tight and that make it difficult to eliminate sweat and moisture facilitate the multiplication of bacteria on the skin. Avoiding them makes it more difficult for bacteria to get into possible wounds.
Maintain hygiene habits
Go for the baths and change the bedding frequently. This makes bacterial multiplication difficult.
Learn more about boils!
- Symptoms and areas of the body affected by the boil
- Homemade treatment to accelerate the healing of the boil
- Is there a cure for furuncle? How to treat and eliminate the infection
- Can furuncle be transmitted?
- Furuncle complications: how does the infection evolve?
- Find out what are the causes of the boil
- Know the remedies and ointments to treat furuncle
- Carbuncle or furunculosis? Know the types of boils
- Risk groups: who is more likely to have a boil?
- Understand what the boil is and how to differentiate it from folliculitis