People who adhere to the vegan lifestyle understand that animals are complete beings, endowed with reason and emotion, just like humans. Therefore, they decide not to use anything that is the result of animal exploitation, from food to items such as cosmetics, clothes, shoes, etc.
Therefore, a vegan person may choose to dispose of these products or to replace them with others that are free from animal exploitation. One such example is vegan makeup.
Vegan beauty products are usually made with natural and organic raw materials, as a way to replace items of animal origin.
Vegan makeup is considered any type of item associated with make, that is free of resources obtained from animals, such as milk, eggs, cartilage, insect dyes, beeswax, and also that is not used in them to check the quality of the product. product.
It is worth noting that a vegan makeup item may not be cruelty free .
Therefore, it is important to pay attention to the chosen brand, as some give the vegan makeups that manufacture the title of cruelty free, but actually outsource the animal testing service to other companies.
Another point that must be taken into account at the time of purchase is the differentiation between vegan, organic and natural makeup. Vegan products may or may not be natural and organic. Understand:
Organic: the product must have around 95% organic raw materials in the formulation, being free of any toxic substance;
Natural: it is necessary that about 95% of the ingredients used in the formulation of the items are natural, and the rest (5%) may be organic compounds that do not contain pesticides and heavy metals.
Thus, to find out if you are purchasing a vegan product with natural and / or organic ingredients, it is necessary to consult the information on the packaging.
My name is Veronika and founded “Hickey Solution” in an attempt to pass plain and working solutions of Health, Fitness, and Skincare related issues.
Feel free to subscribe here to receive free regular post updates in your inbox!