There are many natural remedies for acne and it is also crucial a healthy diet to prevent the formation of pimples, nodules and cysts.
Ten Remedies for Acne
1. Apply a face mask of honey to your face once or twice a week. Honey has antibacterial properties and so is great for disinfecting and curing minor imperfections.
This remedy is delicate even on sensitive skin.
You can create a mask:
- Adding also lemon juice and tea tree oil ,
- Mix the liquid with honey,
- Spread the mixture on the face,
- Let it rest for about an hour,
- Rinse skin gently with warm water.
2. Bicarbonate mask . Some people prefer the baking soda mask prepared with equal amounts of water and bicarbonate.
3. Wash the face. You need to wash your face twice a day with a sulfur soap designed for acne.
It is necessary to make an extremely delicate wash on the skin.
Do not rub or use a rough cloth. Washing the skin excessively can stimulate the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum and thus the acne increases.
4. Keep hair away from face.
If the patient has too much hair should collect it to keep it away from the face.
The hair contains oil and contributes to the worsening of the rashes.
It is advised to wash your hair frequency and after physical exercises.
It is also advisable to shave that can promote the accumulation of sebum on the cheeks and chin.
The electric razor is more suitable because it does not cause injuries and infectionswith the shaving foam.
5. Include the chrome in the feed.
Chromium is a great substance also for curing a skin infection.
Taking a chromium supplement once a day accelerates the healing of pimples and prevents future rashes.
6. Lemon juice.
Many teens have had a major improvement through the application of lemon juice directly on the face.
Lemon has properties:
The juice can be added to honey-based masks and should be applied at night. It is necessary to rinse the face with water after 2/3 hours.
If the person feels the burning sensation in the skin, you should avoid this medicine. In addition it is important not to expose to the sun after the application.
It is possible to drink a lemonade every morning for a better effect.
7. Do not keep makeup on.
Keeping the makeup on the skin for a long time favors the clogging of the pores, causes more pimples and blackheads.
When it is desired to use makeup, it is necessary to apply a water-based product.
It is advisable to avoid oily cosmetics with silicones or acrylates. These substances clog the pores and cause new acne.
8. Do not squeeze blackheads and pimples.
It may be tempting, but you should not squeeze, scratch or touch pimples and blackheads. These actions increase sebum production. In addition, when squeezed, the membranes under the skin rupture causing the infection and sebum to spread under the skin.
The result is more pimples.
9. Wash the pillowcase and clothes every day.
The face stays in contact with the pillowcase for several hours a day.
The pillowcase absorbs the oils from the skin.
The next night, it replaces the dirt and oil on the face, causing a rash.
It is advisable to change the pillowcase frequently and avoid sleeping on the same side of the pillow for several days.
10. Water paste.
The water paste is a zinc oxide based product that can be purchased from pharmacies.
Zinc has the following properties:
This medicine can be applied three times a day on the pimples until they dry out.
Fast and Effective Acne Remedies
Preparing a zinc oxide paste at home
This home remedy helps to deflate acne pustules and eliminate pimples quickly.
- 20g of zinc oxide
- 30g of shea manteiga
- 5g of rosehip oil,
- 5g black currant oil, macadamia oil or jojoba oil,
- 15 drops of tea tree oil or rosemary oil as an alternative,
- 20 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Pour the rosehip and Ribes nigrum oils (black currant) into a container,
- Add zinc oxide powder and mix,
- Add the remaining oils,
- Melt the shea butter in the microwave (3-4 seconds) and add it to the mixture,
- Place the cream in a glass jar.
- Let cool. The cream will become a firm, lightweight compound.
- It can be applied several times a day on each spine until it disappears.
- Reduces inflammation immediately and does not irritate the skin.
Alternatively, it is possible to apply the cream on the pimples overnight before going to sleep.
In this way, the cream can act throughout the night.
Diet and nutrition for acne
According to natural medicine, acne is a reaction caused by the accumulation of toxins in the body.
This aesthetic problem occurs if the body can not excrete these residues through:
- Evacuation of the intestine,
The most effective diets are natural ones, for example:
- The vegan diet with at least 50% raw food ,
- The blood type diet .
One can not imagine healing with just one remedy if diet is inadequate.
The main treatment is a healthy diet without:
- Processed products,
- Fried foods,
- Sugary and sugary drinks (coffee, tea, etc.).
- Dairy products (cheese, yogurt, etc.).
- Greasy condiments (such as mayonnaise),
Many people believe that cereals (pasta, bread, rice, pizza, etc.) are harmless. In fact, they can cause malnutrition and increased blood sugar , especially those with gluten .
There are diets that are based on:
- Food of plant origin (vegan diet),
- Protein rich foods (blood group diet),
- Both (paleo diet).
The diet can be chosen based on personal preferences.
If with one type of diet the person can not obtain the desired results, he or she can try another type, but it is always necessary to let at least one month pass.
It is important to always eat well, also on weekends.
Many people have had good results simply by changing their diet.
According to conventional medicine , doctors recommend:
Eat carrots because they contain beta-carotene ( vitamin A ).
Vitamin A strengthens the skin’s protective tissue and actually prevents acne.
Helps reduce sebum production.
This vitamin is essential for the maintenance and repair of the tissue from which they are composed:
- The skin,
- The mucous membranes.
Vitamin A is also a potent antioxidant, necessary to rid the body of toxins.
Eat foods rich in zinc.
Zinc is an antibacterial substance and a necessary element for the sebaceous glands.
A poor zinc diet can cause acne rashes.