Cannabidiol or CBD is now being infused into different skincare products, like lotions, balms, salves, and creams. This powerful cannabinoid compound, extracted from industrial hemp plants, promises healthy-looking skin because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce signs of aging and inflammatory skin conditions, like acne and eczema.
In this post, you’ll learn how to use different CBD products to attain a more beautiful and healthy skin.
Use CBD Oil Enriched With Argan Oil
CBD oil has a myriad of uses, and a skincare product that comes with CBD oil and is enriched with argan oil has great synergistic effects. Such a combination provides luxurious oil packs with some serious antioxidant punch. Now, you can protect your skin against sun damage, soothe it from redness, and improve its elasticity through these fast-absorbing oils.
Take a look at these important tips when choosing CBD oil product for your skin:
- Choose a fragrance-free formula if you have sensitive skin.
- Use the CBD oil according to the manufacturer’s instructions–read them carefully. It’s also important to check the full list of ingredients. While CBD oil is generally safe, you might want to take extra precautions, most especially if you have some form of skin allergy, which can be aggravated by other ingredients of the CBD skincare product.
- Only buy CBD skincare products from trusted sellers, so you’re assured of the quality and get help as needed. You may look over here and get to know the best CBD products in the market today.
Apply CBD Skin Repair Serum
Serum provides deep moisturizing and healing properties for the skin. It is best used before bedtime for a more effective skin treatment. Aside from cannabidiol, CBD skin serum may also contain vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and fruit and other plant extracts, like cucumber extract and aloe vera juice, to help you achieve a younger looking skin.
Here are the advantages of using CBD anti-aging repair serum:
- Brightens skin complexion
- Lightens dark spots
- Refines skin texture
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
- Accelerates the skin’s natural healing process
- Soothes tired skin
Use CBD Skin Cleanser
Skin cleansers come in two types, water-based, like cleansing foams, and oil-based skin cleansers, like CBD oil-infused exfoliating skin cleansers. With other plant extracts, like tiny jojoba beads, acne-zapping salicylic acid, lactic acid, and glycolic acid, CBD exfoliating cleansers gently slough off dead skin cells to reveal a fresher, brighter, and smoother skin.
Jojoba oil and CBD oil have anti-inflammatory properties, helping in taming chafing and chapping. Also, these oils can help reduce skin redness caused by drying, and ease the effects of dermatitis, rosacea, and eczema by keeping the skin calm.
Use CBD Anti-Aging Cream
CBD creams have antioxidant properties that help reduce the visible signs of aging, like wrinkles, fine lines, and other skin blemishes. The antioxidant benefits of CBD creams help the skin combat free-radical damage, reducing signs of inflammation, ruddy skin tone, and skin dullness.
Here is the proper way of applying CBD anti-aging cream onto your skin:
- Evenly distribute the CBD anti-aging cream by gently patting or dabbing it onto the areas of concern. Focus on areas that need more help, like your forehead, eye area, smile lines, and the furrow between the eyebrows.
- Focus CBD cream application on skin areas where you’ll first likely develop wrinkles. It helps to know your family history or how the skin of your relatives’ age. Where do they tend to develop most fine lines or wrinkles? You may apply an anti-aging cream with a gentle massage for a more effective skin penetration.
- The general rule for an effective skincare routine or when applying skincare products is to start with water (like toners and acid peels) before serum. Then, the process should be serum before lotion (for moisture), lotion before cream, and cream before facial oil.
How To Choose CBD Skincare Products For You
Make sure that the ingredients list of the CBD skincare product you’ll be using says “cannabidiol”. CBD oil is different from hemp seed oil, which comes from the seeds of hemp plants. CBD oil is derived from hemp plants, too, but from other parts of the plant, and not the seeds.
Here are some additional tips in that regard:
- As much as possible, choose a brand that lists down the total cannabidiol or CBD content in milligrams, complete with usage breakdown. It’s a good indicator that the CBD skincare product is legitimate.
- Ask the seller or the company if they can provide evidence of CBD purity and CBD amount through third-party certification just to be sure that you’ll reap the benefits as what the listing or label claims.
- Only purchase CBD skincare products that come in stable types of packaging, not in clear bottles, jars, or any container that exposes the products to a lot of light and air, which both render them less effective.
CBD products can help you attain healthy-looking skin with proper use. CBD oil facial cleansers, serum, creams, and other skincare products can be infused with CBD extract so your skin can benefit from the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of the said compound. Achieve reduced signs of aging, as well as a smoother and brighter skin using CBD-infused skincare products.