Facial Warts aren’t just limited to witches: according to a recent survey, some 40% of people (men, women and children) in the United States are is suffering through these depressing facial skin wart problems.
When we have warts on the face are especially annoying because they affect our image. Most of the people want to get rid of them for aesthetic reasons.
If you are unaware of the term “Warts”, these are basically tiny and rough lumps that develop aggressively majorly on the facial skin, resembling just like hard blisters. Well, this condition is not so rare nowadays and moreover, the good news is it can be prevented and also treated efficiently, just by gaining knowledge behind the reasons that could cause them and furthermore, some easy remedies, just in case, if you are suffering from it.
In this article, we’ll be looking at how facial warts happen, how they can be prevented—and of course, removed if you or a loved one is afflicted.
Causes and how to Avoid Facial Warts
Warts are caused by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), which is typically spread by direct contact with another person already carrying the disease. You must be aware of the fact that you can catch it easily through any person. So ideally, you should avoid contact with the people who are suffering through it.
As of the poor hygiene can easily trap you So constantly maintain your hygienic level to its best. Essential tips to prevent unpleasant Facial Warts are
- Shower daily: We all know it is the best way to keep yourself clean.
- Always wash your hands after touching pets.
- Never use the old razors
- Forego biting your nails and
- Avoid petting stray animals or even scratching that itch.
Do I really have a wart ?
Before seeking treatment, it’s vital to distinguish whether you have a wart, pimple, mole or malignant neoplasm. Here, we will focus only on how facial warts look:
- Typically the same color as your flesh, with a white to gray/brown hue depending on the age of your wart.
- A rough, uneven feel to the skin.
- A raised protrusion from your skin.
- When manipulated, you may feel pain.
Treatment itself depends on where your wart is either it is on your hand, foot or on your face? If it is on your face, then keep reading.
Facial Warts Treatment
Every person dealing with warts has this question in mind.
How to deal with facial warts?
Facial warts are something that significantly lowers your self-esteem. It is bothersome and can force people to avoid having public interactions.
Now the question comes what’s the treatment for warts that actually leave no scars as well.
So the answer is, Always consult an available dermatologist of required the doctor will identify the symptoms and can help prevent the recurrence of warts.
1. Cryotherapy Facial wart treatment
- One of the most commonly used treatments
- And the best thing is to have it done by a specialized doctor.
Although today they also sell this type of treatment in pharmacies and without prescription, but for the face most prefer to put themselves in the hands of specialists to minimize the risk of poor healing or other complications.
- This method involves using extreme cold temperatures to freeze the wart and remove the affected cells.
- It is not usually very painful, but sometimes the freezing can numb the skin tissue around the wart.
- This treatment can last a few months and does not usually leave marks on the skin.
Disadvantage: It has the disadvantage that it is not a method that penetrates deeply into the root of the wart and may continue to reproduce once the cryotherapy treatment is finished. This treatment can affect the surrounding skin of the warts and may leave a small mark.
The laser treatment carried out by a specialist is one of the most effective when treating warts, and also the warts on the face. This treatment is more expensive, economically, but usually ends with root, so they do not usually reproduce.
3. Natural home remedies of Facial Wart
Another option to treat warts on the face may be natural remedies, these are usually less abrasive to the skin and some get to the root of the wart coming to kill the virus, so that the wart does not reproduce again.
There are many natural remedies that are circulating around and are mostly popular knowledge, which in many cases change from geographical to other.
Just in case, if you start developing the Warts condition, you must consider and apply to some of the tested home remedies, which are:
Tea tree oil: It is mainly used for its antibacterial properties. When using this oil every night, over time the wart can dry and finally fall. You must have patience, because as we have said are not solutions that work overnight.
- It is applied directly on the warts, and is left to act all night.
- You have to wash your face well in the morning because essential oils when in contact with the sun can cause stains on our skin, as they are photosensitive.
Apple cider vinegar: Look for a good apple cider vinegar, which we can find in herbalists. This treatment should also be done consistently, every night until the wart is drying and finally falls.
- Should be applied with a cotton soaked in this on each wart in the face.
- Better if applied after a hot shower.
Garlic: You can use fresh garlic directly or buy garlic oil in an herbalist, applying either one or the other on the warts on the face, with perseverance is also managed to end them.
Pure vitamin C: It comes in the form of oil and can be applied directly on the warts, at night.
Dandelion: It is used to treat warts on the face, and has good results. Dandelion uses the milk that comes out when cutting the flowers of this plant, directly on the warts.
Aloe Vera gel: It provides soothing action to the skin. Apply it once a day along with other medication.
Baking soda: applying it on warts helps to remove the warts by peeling. Apply a small layer of baking soda on warts for a few minutes and then wash it.
Simple sea salt and horseradish juice can help curing wart rash. Mix a teaspoon of sea salt and 2 tablespoons of horseradish juice and rub onto the affected area for 5 min. leave it for 20 – 30 min. Then wash it with cold water. Repeat twice daily
Facial Warts Precautions (Things to Avoid)
Face is one of the most sensitive skin on our body. When trying to remove the warts on the face you have to take into account that you run the risk of being spread with what you have to look for a method that minimizes this factor and also that leaves no scar that is usually a very common concern.
Trying any of following sh*t may cause a permanent scare or worse then that (You should’t try if you have wart on face)
1. Cutting the wart on face (Bad Habit)
One treatment that your physician will specifically forbid is cutting the papilloma out with a razor or other sharp instrument. Not only do you risk scarring your face for life, you’re only likely to spread the virus and worse, risk blood poisoning. But that’s not all. You also risk:
- Metabolic disorders causes by the spread of the virus
- A weakened immune system (at-risk groups are particularly susceptible)
- Nervous breakdowns, potentially leading to the outbreak of a skin condition
2. Using a “Wrong” Home Remedy
Home remedies really works for warts but not all of them are compatible for facial warts. I will go on the record and state that following home remedies are not recommended to use in facial warts treatment. There are high chance of scares.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Acetic acid
3. Hygienic Precautions
- Avoid using regular Soaps, moisturizers, and start using delicate and herbal stuff for your skin, perhaps a liquid soap, a soft baby towel; because your skin could be more hurt as it is already sensitive in this unpleasant phase.
- As we discussed above never compromise to keep your hygiene level at the optimized level.
- It is highly recommended to wear soft and loose clothes to enhance your comfort level.
- If you smoke, you should immediately stop it as it could worsen the situation and furthermore, slow down the treatment pace.
- Don’t scratch the affected area; instead apply the recommended smoothening gel or cream recommended by your doctor.
- What you intake or eat will reflect on you face and skin. Therefore, it is very important to eat right and keep yourself healthy.
It is necessary to consult n get an efficient treatment if you have a weak immune system or any kind of metabolic disorder. These conditions make you immensely prone to the Wart conditions.
There are many successful means of treatments for facial warts. But before you start working on your facial warts, it’s important to check the sensitivity of the skin. The best thing would be to consult your doctor to know about the best treatment option for you with the consideration of your skin type