It doesn’t matter your age or your skin type: everyone should use a facial moisturizer. This is because the lack of hydration accelerates premature aging, deregulates the skin and makes it more susceptible to external aggressors.
When it comes to moisturizing the skin, it is also necessary to demystify some things.
Many people think that the moisturizer will worsen the oiliness, but it is just the opposite.
A product suitable for your needs will ensure hydration in the right measure and balance the production of sebum. That is, in the case of oily skin, the right cream helps to control the brightness.
In the long run, the use of moisturizer slows down the appearance of signs of age, including wrinkles and sagging. In addition, daily hydration ensures a velvety touch, uniform texture and a healthy face. All the best, right?
It is always good to talk to a dermatologist to find out which moisturizer is right for you.
It can be in texture of cream, gel, serum, lotion … Options abound, you just need to discover the perfect product for your needs.
To help you find the best moisturizer for your face, check out 6 options evaluated by our team below!
- 1 Epidrat Calm
- 2 Hydro Boost Water Gel
- 3 Physiogel
- 4 Beauty sleep
- 5 Nivea Antisignals
- 6 Hydro Boost Water Gel FPS 25
- Good for: those looking for a moisturizer with matte finish and smooth composition.
- Works well on: sensitive, acneic and oily skin.
- Quantity: 40g.
- Average price: R $ 65.00.
For those who have oily skin and do not like products that leave a shiny finish, it is a good alternative, as it leaves the skin with a matt aspect.
It is hypoallergenic, has no color or fragrance. In addition, prolonged use can contribute to increase resistance to symptoms such as redness, burning and dryness.
- It does not irritate the skin;
- It has a very dry and dull finish;
- Does not increase oiliness;
- Can be used in conjunction with other products.
- It has no sun protection;
- Packaging does not allow use until the end of the product.
Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Good for: summer and for those looking for a light textured moisturizer.
- Works well on: oily and combination skin.
- Quantity : 50g.
- Average price: R $ 75.00.
Hydro Boost Water Gel is a super light and oil-free moisturizer that does not clog pores. It leaves a refreshing feeling on the face after application, so it is a great alternative for hot summer days.
To promote hydration, the product relies on the action of hyaluronic acid.
This component will act as a sponge, absorbing water and creating a reserve for the skin. So you can hydrate for up to 48 hours.
- Ultralight gel texture;
- The skin is dry;
- It does not contribute to the increase of oiliness;
- It has a soft smell;
- Little product is sufficient for the entire face;
- It does not leave the skin whitish.
- Although it does not leave the skin sticky, it leaves a residual shine that can bother people with oily skin;
- It has no sun protection.
- Good for: immediately relieve dryness.
- Works well on: dry, sensitive and irritated skin.
- Quantity : 30g, 50g, 100g and 120g.
- Average price: from R $ 35 to R $ 40 (30g), R $ 50 (50g), R $ 89.90 (100g) ..
The moisturizer promises to relieve itching, redness and other symptoms related to dry skin.
To cope with the calming action, the product is free of perfumes, preservatives and parabens. It can be used on the body and face.
Its texture is firm, but easy to spread. This causes the cream to form a protective layer on the face, keeping the skin protected.
It has olive oil and glycerin, as well as other vegetable oils to deeply nourish.
- It acts instantly, relieving dryness in the first application.
- Long-lasting effect: maintains the elasticity and softness of the skin throughout the day, even after washing your face.
- Moisturizes even extra-dry skin, with peeling and whitish appearance.
- Yields well, as a small amount is enough to spread over the entire face.
- There is no sunscreen.
- Good for: waking up with a healthy face;
- Works well on: all skin types;
- Quantity : 50g;
- Average price: R $ 85.
The cream was developed to act during sleep, so that the skin looks healthy the next morning. Rich in D-Panthenol, Niacinamide and Vitamin E , it promises to moisturize, reduce the signs of age and fight free radicals.
It is not tested on animals and does not contain parabens. The proposal of the product is to enhance the natural beauty, offering health to the skin and taking care of the environment.
The moisturizer forms a dense layer on the skin and must be removed in the morning.
- Smoothes wrinkles and fine lines without the need for invasive treatments;
- Ensures hydration for the skin, leaving it soft;
- Contributes to skin balance (works both dryness and oiliness).
- Its dense texture is difficult to spread, sometimes accumulating on the face;
- Leaves the skin white, as it forms a kind of mask.
- Good for: providing hydration that lasts for a longer time;
- Works well on: all skin types;
- Quantity : 100g;
- Average price: R $ 30.00.
The cream Nivea Antissinais is part of the latest launches of the brand. It offers moisturizing action and also softens signs, such as fine lines.
Its formula is composed of water-based Hydro-Waxes technology, in addition to also offering the benefits of shea butter and vitamin E.
It has a dense and firm texture that deeply moisturizes, leaving a thin layer of cream on the skin after its application.
In addition, its formula is free of petrolatum and mineral oil, and can be used in your beauty routine at night and day as well, as its formula contains assets that protect against UVA / UVB rays.
- The price is quite satisfactory for a cream that promises anti-signal action and the amount that comes in the jar;
- Its hydration lasts for a long time on the skin;
- The texture of the cream is very light and spreads easily;
- Offers firmness, reduced expression lines and prevention against premature aging.
- Despite being suitable for all skin types, it may not be very pleasing to those with oily skin. It does not offer matt finish, leaving a certain shine.
Hydro Boost Water Gel FPS 25
- Good for: moisturize without promoting skin oiliness.
- Works well on: mixed, oily and acne-prone skin.
- Quantity : 55g.
- Average price: R $ 55.00.
As we already know, oily skin also needs hydration. The ideal are products that offer a matt aspect and have an oil free formula .
Inside, the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel facial moisturizer becomes a good choice.
It has a firm texture but it spreads easily on the skin, leaving no residue whatsoever. It is absorbed by the skin quickly and in the end, it leaves a matte appearance.
It is oil free , does not clog pores and is also dermatologically tested.
In addition, it rebalances the water levels in the skin and maintains hydration for up to 24 hours.
And for those who have acneic skin it is ideal, as its formula also brings the action of hyaluronic acid, one of the most used assets to fight pimples.
- It has a texture that easily dissolves in the skin;
- Leaves a matte appearance with a velvety feel;
- Checks the action of hyaluronic acid;
- Offers SPF 25 sun protection.
- Despite having SPF 25, it is not a sunscreen, so you should apply a sunscreen with a higher level after the cream.
To take care of the skin, moisturizing it is essential! So, how about testing these Healthy Minute indications?
After using one of these moisturizers, don’t forget to tell us in the comments!