- 1 Hickey Symptoms
- 2 How a Hickey lead tо mоrе shame whеn compared tо enjoyment
- 3 Get Rid of a Hickey Fast
- 3.1 1. Cold Methode (Apply ICE):
- 3.2 2. Hot Methode (Apply HEAT):
- 3.3 3. Rub Alcohol:
- 3.4 4. Vitamin K and E:
- 3.5 5. The Pen Cap or Coin Scraping method:
- 3.6 6. Twisting cylindrical objects on the Hiky:
- 3.7 7. Uѕe mental peppermints:
- 3.8 8. Massage on Hiky:
- 3.9 9. Toothpaste:
- 3.10 10. Hide with makeup:
- 3.11 11. Hide with proper clothing:
- 3.12 12. Medication:
- 3.13 13. Aloe Vera:
- 3.14 14. Toothbrush:
- 3.15 Get Rid of Hickeys Overnight: Medical way
- 3.16 How Much Effective that Methods are
- 4 CONCLUSION
Expressing love and feeling loved is the most common human need. Telling a person how you feel in words or in ways gives one the feeling of love and care. A hug, holding hands, a kiss on the cheek or a more passionate ‘French kiss’ are all different ways of physically connecting with your loved ones and expressing your feelings. There are several ways of love making that person adopt across the globe. One of these passionate ways is giving hickies Aka Hickey. Also known as a ‘love bite’ and ‘Hiky’, hickies are the way to openly display your love and passion.
A Hickey is caused by biting, combined with sucking, usually on the neck or arm, that caused blood vessels to burst and cause a bruise like a mark.
- It starts out as a flaming red mark and slowly turns to a bluish purple. The dark passionate colors spots on the affected skin are a sign of aggressive and passionate love making.
- The skin becomes red or purple which is not hurtful but can be quite embarrassing if someone notices it in public.
- Although, it can disappear within a week but for obvious reasons most individuals look for ways to get rid of a hickey.
- It appears painful but, in fact, is absolutely painless and the new sign of passionate lovers.
How a Hickey lead tо mоrе shame whеn compared tо enjoyment
The question of how to get rid of a hickey is a popular topic on the internet, and with good reason. A Hickey, also known as a love bite or hickey kiss, sometimes may cause problems for you. Maybe you live with your old fashioned parents, maybe you don’t want your partner to find out, or maybe you just don’t want the world to see it. Some of us do have to go to work, after all.
Spotting a hickey is a sure way of attracting stares and giggles, resulting in the affected person facing untold embarrassment and thus, they become uncomfortable and are unable to go about their daily business without difficulties.
Get Rid of a Hickey Fast
I am explaining best practical ways tо find а cure fоr Hickeys and to know how to get rid of a hickey.
With the massive amount of treatments and home remedies, it can be hard to know which methods are the most effective. Dealing with a hickey on the neck can be very tricky. Luckily, we’ve collected some of the most useful techniques in this article. Keep reading to learn how to get rid of a hickey quick. Check out the video below for a fast explanation.
1. Cold Methode (Apply ICE):
The oldest trick in the book is to treat Hickey like any other bruise. Ice will freeze the blood vessels and prevent blood from rushing to the bruise and minimize the mark. Ice is one of the fastest ways to get rid of a hickey. A cold compress, such as an ice pack, will reduce the bleeding in the area, helping to remove the mark. This method is useful for newly acquired hickeys.
- Get some ice and wrap it in a towel. Then press it against the Hickey for as long as you can handle it. Repeat this process several times at least during the first one or two days. That is the most common method that works well as long as you always do it as soon as possible.
- As it stops more blood from flowing to the area, but it’s important to use a cold compress correctly. Only use the compress in 15-minute intervals, and never put ice on the skin without a barrier, as this could cause a burn.
2. Hot Methode (Apply HEAT):
Other people say that they have experienced a faster recovery when they have applied heat to the Hickey. The cold method might be useful for a fresh Hickies, but heat is a great aid when treating hickeys that have set in. After the Hickey is finished forming, all that’s left is for the blood to absorb back into the skin. Heat can cause a hickey to break apart quicker by boosting blood flow, which will remove the mark faster than natural healing. Just like the cold compress, it’s important to use heat safely. Never work with heat that’s too intense for your skin, and never ignore pain from heat, which could lead to burns.
- You could heat water and then soak a towel in it. Make sure that the water is hot but not boiling. This method should only be used after the Hickey has been present for at least two days. So remember, cold for recent hickeys and hot for the ones that you’ve had for a couple of days.
3. Rub Alcohol:
If only a few hours have passed since you received your love bites, massage with alcohol is probably the best treatment you need. Put a little alcohol on and around the hickey with a cotton ball. Gently massage for a few minutes. This will reduce any irritation. Massaging with alcohol can dry your skin, so use a little moisturizer as soon as you’re done. Do this several times a day for two days.
4. Vitamin K and E:
You could also take Vitamin K to speed up the process, and vitamin E works well too. Just be careful not to mix any medication without consent from your doctor and just to get rid of Hickeys fast. Purchase a vitamin k liquid or cream from a local chemist. The properties of the Vitamin K help absorb the blood making the Hickeys diminish. Apply the cream several times a day for faster results.
5. The Pen Cap or Coin Scraping method:
The method will not get rid of the Hickey entirely but make it look like a scrape mark that will make it less suspicious.
6. Twisting cylindrical objects on the Hiky:
Find an object with a circular shape such as a pen cap or a lipstick cap. Press it hard on the Hickey and turn it around as fast as possible. Hold the object for up to five minutes. This method breaks the clot and makes it easy for the body to reabsorb the blood
7. Uѕe mental peppermints:
Peppermint is an effective way to help improve blood circulation and there by very useful in treating Hickey. Apply peppermint oil in the affected area. You will feel a tingling sensation which will quickly go away. If you don’t have peppermint oil, you can also apply peppermint based toothpaste on the affected area.
8. Massage on Hiky:
Massaging the area of the hickey will make it possible for the blood to disperse and the color of the Hickey to start fading. That is going to depend on how soon you massage the area after the hickey appears. Some people consider this to be the quickest way to get rid of Hickies.
- Place a small towel on the hot Hickey. Once the zone is heated, to use your fingers to massage the area firmly. Massage in the circular movement from the inside to the outside to break the blood clot. Place your fingers in the center and make lollipop pressure. Gradually pull your fingertips to the outer edges. Replicate this treatment several times a day to remove your hickey quickly.
A lot of people find That method be ideal. All you need to do is apply regular white toothpaste on the Hickies, but you should not do this for extended periods of time because your skin will start to get irritated. Apply mint-based toothpaste on the hickey. It will give a tingling feeling to the skin. Some people say they leave it on for half an hour while other say they leave it only until it tingles. In any case, you should get varied results depending on the fairness of your skin. Once the tingling feeling subsides, wash the area with warm water. It will help minimizes the mark.
10. Hide with makeup:
Love marks can be hidden with makeup. In case, you have a party to attend, and you have no time for compresses, you can make use of a concealer or foundation. The color of the concealer must be lighter than your skin tone. If darker, then the concealer could be undoubtedly seen. Ladies should not have issues in actually applying concealers on the love bite.
- Use any makeup But keep in mind that makeup should be implemented in such a way that the affected area does not look too obvious.
11. Hide with proper clothing:
If none of the above techniques is useful for you, then the only thing that may be done is by utilizing appropriate clothes. Turtleneck tops should help in covering the rash. If you do not have one, you possibly can make use of scarves around your neck. Long sleeved t-shirts can also be used to hide the marks. But the clothes should match the weather and be appropriate to the environment, or it will make it too obvious.
Medication can also be an effective option, and it might not even take a trip to the physician. Similar to regular bruises, creams, and ointment is not very useful in healing a hickey. They can, however, help lessen the pain and alter the blood composition that enhances healing.
13. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is widely used for skin care because of its anti-inflammatory and soothing qualities. Aloe vera decreases skin sensitivity in the affected area and speeds up the healing of the broken capillaries with increasing the blood circulation.
Aloe Vera contains Vitamin K, and it should only be rubbed and massage two to three times a day on the affected area, but it can help heal bruises, including a hickey kiss, very quickly. You can plant an aloe vera at home, but if you need it immediately or don’t have aloe vera available anyhow, then you can also use a cream or lotion based on aloe vera.
Another way to improve blood circulation around the lollipops and make the task easier for your skin to get rid of your hickey quickly. Use a stiff brush to brush the teeth and love bite vigorously, but not too much, to avoid ending up with abrasions and inflammation of the skin. After performing this treatment for 5 minutes on the hickey, apply a compress of cold towel for ten minutes.
Get Rid of Hickeys Overnight: Medical way
Some medications can help you get rid of Hickies much faster. You can take Excedrin or aspirin to increase blood circulation, and your Hickey will heal much faster.
Over the counter, Aspirin is a blood circulation booster, which has the same Hickey clearing effects as heat. By just taking an aspirin before bed, you could, possibly, get rid of a hiky overnight. It’s important to take the aspirin about twelve hours after you get the love bite. If you take it earlier, it might cause additional bleeding, making the Hickey even larger.
Hickeys can be minor annoyances or life changing discoveries. Whatever the reason, a Hickies can be cleared up quickly and efficiently by following any of these methods.
How Much Effective that Methods are
Sure, a hickey may be tricky, but we’ve done the research for you. We’ve prepared a variety of ways that should help with any hiky emergency. From natural and home remedies to over the counter time savers, you can get rid of that love bite before your family, colleagues or even spouse have time to notice.
These methods will help fasten the process of healing but don’t be disappointed if they don’t work instantly. And if all fails, then the best thing to do is wait it out and let it heal on its own.
Many people have been able to cure their condition with the use of these methods, but there are some factors to consider, such as the length of the Hickey and the amount of blood that was accumulated in the area. Do keep in mind that hickeys can be dangerous, and they can even create blood clots that could cause a stroke. If you have a partner who is constantly giving you hickeys, maybe it’s time you show that person the dangers that come from giving them to people.
Now you know how to remove hiky fast, So try these best Hickey solution and avoid being embarrassed in any social situation!