How to Get Rid of Rash Fast (Home Remedies)
- 1 Causes of Rashes:
- 2 Symptoms of Rashes:
- 3 Remedies for getting rid of rashes
In this article, we will check different ways to get rid of rashes. Rashes on the skin are most common skin condition in current time that the most of the peoples face. Skin rashes result into red and itchy skin; often different changes take place in skin color and appearance.
Rashes can take place on any body part. It’s the fact that rashes on the skin are not life-threatening if it’s in mild condition, but you should not leave it and avoid it, wait for it to heat by itself.
As rashes may be very irritating on the off chance that it increment on your body. You can look for some medicinal advice if the seriousness of this condition increases day by day. But if you need to get rid of rashes, beneath are a portion of the helpful remedies which can be very useful to get rid of rashes on skin quick and normally.
Causes of Rashes:
It is an irritating problem caused by many factors such as eczema, allergies, psoriasis, acne, extreme sweating, or by biting of insect or mites or by touching toxic plants that have substance causes rashes to the person who comes in contact. Sometimes, rashes also take place by using soaps, detergents and other cosmetic items that not suits to your sensitive skin.
Rashes may also cause as a side effect of fungal, bacterial, or any type of viral diseases too. If you have rashes on your body that does not any improve or go away in a couple of days, you are advised to consult a skin specialist.
- Skin Infection
- Nibbles and stings
- Chicken pox
- Ringworm of the body.
- Diaper rashes
- Rashes because of wearing tight clothes.
Symptoms of Rashes:
Redness on face
Discoloration of skin
Bumps on the skin.
Totally rough skin
Below are probably the most widely recognized ways you can help heal a skin rash. It will be ideal if you remember that these may take much time before the rash completely leaves, in any case, they do give supportive supplements to the skin and won’t make harmful for the body. Many can give an immediate soothing to the affected skin when a rash flares on the body.
Remedies for getting rid of rashes
Oatmeal is great for improving skin irritation and redness due to its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It is best for rashes caused by poison ivy, eczema, chicken pox, and allergies.
Direction of use:
- Grind oatmeal in a mixer, food processor. Mix one cup of fine ground oatmeal in warm bath water. Soak in it for 15 – 20 minutes. Do these remedies daily until the rash is completely away.
- Mix half cup of oatmeal, a quarter cup of milk powder, and two teaspoons of pure honey. Set this mixture in muslin cloth, tie it powerfully with a twine, rubber band, and place it in a bathtub filled with hot water. Soak in milk bath water for at least 15 minutes. Finally, Pat baked and moisture your skin. Repeat it daily for a couple of days.
- If you have rashes on your face, just apply a fat paste of balanced amounts of oatmeal and plain yogurt mixed with honey. Leave it on for about 30 minutes before washing it off. Do it daily until you see betterment.
2. Aloe Vera
To get rid of rashes and itching, Aloe Vera is an effective solution that can be easily applied to the skin for fast result. It is rich in natural vitamins that can help with healing the skin. Fresh aloe vera is good, but if you don’t have any, a cream or pure Aloe Vera gel will also work great. Apply it after showering and allow it to totally dry. This is best treatments for rashes related to poison ivy.
Aloe Vera has natural healing properties; it is best for treating many skin ailments including rashes. It is not only good for healing, but it also soothes the skin and helpful for any type of redness. Just do it following method to your skin –
Direction of use:
- Get fresh Aloe Vera gel from an aloe leaf.
- Use gel of aloe vera leaf on affected area
- Apply it for at least 15-20 minutes, then wash it
- Apply aloe vera gel at least 2-3 times in a day till it completely clears.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Organic and raw apple cider vinegar is the best home remedy to treat any skin rashes and cut the itching problem.
- Just dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar & place it on the affected skin area.
- Leave it on for 4-5 minutes, and then completely remove the cotton ball.
- Do this multiple times a day for a couple of days or until your rash totally clears.
Apple cider vinegar is not helpful for treating acne, but it can also fight the fungus that causes rashes. If you have a rash that is not fungal-related, it may not work, For skin rashes like fungal-related forms of eczema, it will completely remove the fungus on the skin due to its anti-microbial properties. Do it just after you shower and apply it with the mixture above for good results.
4. Baking Powder
Baking powder is used as a home remedy for several skin problems because it can help dry out the infected skin area of the skin. So, placing baking soda powder on the rashes will make the rash drier.
Direction of use:
- Prepare baking powder and mix it well in with an amount of water.
- Place the baking powder and water combine on the affected area.
- Just Leave the mixture to dry.
- Wash it with cold water after.
You can mix baking soda with coconut oil to make a thick paste and apply it on your affected area of the rash. Leave it on for about just 5 minutes and then rinse it completely. Repeat this twice a day until you see improvement.
5. Olive Oil
Extra-virgin olive oil works as the best skin moisturizer facilitate healing, and it promotes skin renewal as it is rich in vitamin-E and antioxidants. It will soothe your skin and completely reduce itching.
Easily rub extra olive oil plus honey on rash a few times daily until it heals completely. Alternatively, you can add turmeric powder to some olive oil & apply it 2-3 times a day. Packed with anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory rich properties, turmeric soothes acne, rashes and relieves itching.
6. Witch Hazel
Witch hazel is so powerful and effective against rashes. Witch hazel help prevents the inflammation of rashes. There are different witch hazel that can be used.
Direction of use:
- Firstly decide which type of witch hazel will be placed on the skin area. Mostly, the several options are leaf extract, liquid & bark.
- Place the witch hazel directly on the affected skin. If you are using the liquid form of witch hazel, just wait for it to completely dry.
- When it dries up, wash it with cold water.
It heals acne, cold sores, wrinkles, and more. Hence, a cotton ball in witch hazel tincture and apply it on the affected skin area for about 10 minutes. Apply it 2-3 times in a day. In case you don’t have witch hazel, please consider apple cider vinegar.
7. Cold Compress
A cold compress can very effective remedy in reducing rashes completely, especially those just caused by heat, insect bites, and shingles. It helps for ease itching and inflammation, and it can be useful if a rash starts to develop into blisters form.
Direction of use:
- Put ice cubes in sealed plastic bag and place it on the skin affected area for a couple of minutes. Repeat few times daily for few days.
- Alternatively, you can easily soak a clean wash cloth in cold water and place it on the rash for just 10-15 minutes.
8. Coconut & Tea Tree Oil
Skin infections are commonly seen through rashes like ringworm and even any forms of eczema. You shouldn’t allow these infected skin areas to become too moist with water, but you should treat it completely with anti-fungal that will soothe red spots and sores that arrive from the rashes.
Tea tree oil is an anti-fungal that you can buy as an essential oil. Just Combine it with coconut oil and apply after you shower completely. Do this daily to give real relief. This takes weeks – months to cure the rash.
9. Neem Leaves
You don’t know that neem leaves can be effective in getting rid of rashes. One of the reasons it is very effective, because it has many medicinal properties.
Direction of use:
- Crush the pure neem leaves until a thick paste is formed.
- Directly place the neem leaves the paste on the affected area of the skin.
- Remove it after about 30 minutes.
10. Banana Peel
Gently rubbing the inside core of a banana peel has a soothing effect on skin areas. It gives relief from rashes, whether they caused by skin irritation, eczema, acne, etc. It also reduces the itching problem and discomforts.
11. Calamine Lotion
Apply calamine lotion 2-4 times in a day can reduce rashes and remove itching and inflammation. Don’t apply it on open wounds. You can use hydrocortisone cream or any topical steroid. If you want then, you can cleanse the affected area and then apply a diaper rash cream.
Ginger is most popular and best home remedies for rashes. Ginger has anti-inflammatory characteristics in nature. It is very helpful in increasing immunity. It has antiseptic & cleansing properties which are beneficial for any skin.